Friday, October 5, 2012

Back....for now...

What's up, groupies? I've been MIA for over a month but I have a good excuse. Mom needed me for extra cuddle time and walks. She needed me to "grow up a little" and "be there for her."
I took that to mean she wanted to rub my belly more often while I rolled around on the floor, occasionally trying to bite her hands for fun. I also took that to mean she wanted to chase me in the back yard daily. So I had to make a sacrifice to "be there" for my mom. You guys suffered. Will you ever forgive me? Think about it while you feast your eyes upon these gems....










3 comments:

  1. Aw, Hem, you wore yourself out with all that paper shredding. Sweet dreams, sleepy head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you keep his nails so short?! I trim Mila's every week in an attempt to train them back. Apparently I'm not brave enough to trim that far back. I need to grow a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going for walks naturally keeps his nails short! The "thumb" one is the only one that seems to need to be clipped because it doesn't touch the ground. But walking in the neighborhood really seems to do the work for me....thank God because I do NOT clip nails. Too scared.

    ReplyDelete